Health & Safety Protocol
The health and safety of our audiences and artists continues to be a primary concern. Considering the recent COVID-19 resurgence, many of our patrons have indicated that they will only feel comfortable attending performances with clear health and safety protocols in place. Choral Artists of Sarasota Board of Directors, Artistic Director Joseph Holt and Executive Director Susan Burke are committed to your health, and we stand in solidarity with other Sarasota arts organization and will adopt the following protective measures:
- All patrons aged 12 and older must show either:
- a negative PCR COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider or official testing center no earlier than 72 hours before the time of our performance, or
- a negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test administered by a medical professional or official testing center no earlier than 24 hours prior to the time of our performance. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.
- If patrons prefer, CDC or an other official vaccination record showing patrons are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least 14 days since the final dose) may be voluntarily presented at the door as an acceptable alternative to negative COVID-19 test results.
- Both physical and electronic presentation of documents will be accepted. Photo identification must accompany the presentation of all documents.
- All patrons age 6 and up, regardless of vaccination or testing status, must wear masks over their nose and mouth at all times while inside performance venues.
Details will be revised based on CDC guidance and the evolving circumstances of the pandemic.
For any patrons unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines, we are offering a full refund of any purchased tickets up to 24 hours before the ticketed performance.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back, safely to our concerts!